Tuesday 7 June 2011

The Last Lap.

Yesterday was a little scary, showing my presentation to the group in college. The things I believe, what I stand for and my passions are all wrapped up inside this blog and presentation - I guess I was scared on how their judgement would go. I'm happy to say everyone was lovely about my piece and I gained only constructive criticism.





So I have to complete the little things and change the bits I was unhappy with e.g. the voiceover mumblings and then I will be ready to take on my final battlefield... my own actual exhibition space. I've spent so long designing an exhibition for the Bluecoat Liverpool that I almost forgot my own.





I have the birdcage, I've decorated my books with beautiful wrapping paper with birds on wrapped them in ribbon to represent the delicacy of the issues and bought a gorgeous guestbook from Paperchase (aka my favourite and most dangerous shop). Today, I bought the pegs etc to create my next aspect of the exhibition space - the rest you will have to wait for. I'm hoping for pictures to be taken and a memorable evening with some of the most important people in my life.





It feels a little strange for everyone to be coming together on this aswell to be honest, college friends are usually the ones who I share my 'inspiration' talks with and friends and family outside of that rarely get the same insight - in the hope of not boring them, not everyone shares my passion and I understand that. It will be lovely to have all my loved ones under one roof, even if it's just for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment